Award ceremony photos
OSA Young Scientist Award
Prof. Junsuk Rho
Pohang University of Science and Technology (POSTECH), Korea
Prof. Lei XU
The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Prof. Yanwei JIA
Prof. Limin Xiao
Best Paper Award
(Left to right)
Nina Meinzer (Editor of Nature Physics),
Terry Ching (Singapore University of Technology and Design),
Yuxin Yang (Zhejiang University),
Li Lin (Shanghai Jiao Tong University),
Yujiao Zhu (Hong Kong Polytechnic University).
Full list of Best paper awardees:
- Li Lin (Shanghai Jiao Tong University)
- Qin Lin (Shenzhen Institutes of Advanced Technology Chinese Academy of sciences, Guangdong Medical University)
- Yongyao Li (Harbin Institute of Technology (Shenzhen)
- Terry Ching (Singapore University of Technology and Design)
- Yujiao Zhu (Hong Kong Polytechnic University)
- Bumjoon Jang (Leibniz Institute of Photonic Technology)
- Yuxin Yang (Zhejiang University)
Best Poster Award
(Left to right)
Jason Wei Huang GOH (Singapore University of Technology and Design),
Dahou Yang (Singapore University of Technology and Design),
Nannan Li (The Chinese University of Hong Kong),
Qian-Ze Zhu (Peking University),
Lei Zhang (Zhejiang University),
Huaping Jia (Taiyuan University of Technology),
Alei Li (Southern University of Science and Technology),
Hao Wan (Wuhan University of Technology).
Full list of Best Poster awardees:
- Nannan Li and Jianfang Wang (The Chinese University of Hong Kong)
- Hao Wan, Ai Zhou, Ning Wang (Wuhan University of Technology)
- Ruowei Yu, Caoyuan Wang, Yucheng Ye, Limin Xiao (Fudan University)
- Jason Wei Huang GOH, Michinao Hashimoto (Singapore University of Technology and Design)
- Xin-Tao He, Jian-Wen Dong (Sun Yat-sen University)
- Yanfeng Cao, Hiroaki Misawa (Research Institute for Electronic Science, Hokkaido University)
- Siqi Li, Jijun He, Haitao Huang, Dangyuan Lei (Hong Kong Polytechnic University)
- Ren Shen, Yanwei Jia, Pui-In Mak, Rui Martins (University of Macau)
- Huaping Jia, Yat Lam Wong, Aoqun Jian, Xuming Zhang, Wendong Zhang (Taiyuan University of Technology, Hong Kong Polytechnic University)
- Dahou Yang, Ying Zhou, Yinning Zhou, Jongyoon Han, Ye Ai (Singapore University of Technology and Design)
- Lan GAO, Martine Gnambodoe-Capochichi, Elyes Nefzaoui, Frédéric Marty, Tarik Bourouina, Yamin Leprince-Wang (Université Paris-Est)
- Bodong Liu, Huakang Yu (South China University of Technology)
- Qian-Ze Zhu, Tian-Cheng Zhang, Yu-Xin Wang, Xi Chen, Da Xu, Yun-Feng Xiao (School of Physics, Peking University)
- Nan Zhang (Harbin Institute of Technology (Shenzhen))
- Shijin Xiao, Changpeng Li, Jifang Tao, Yan Li, Jia Zhao (Shandong University)
- Rongguang Du, Jiawei Sun, Shunping Zhang (Wuhan University)
- Alei Li, liyuan zhang, Youpin Gong (Southern University of Science and Technology)
- Guodong Yu, Yanlei Yu (Department of Materials Science, Fudan University)
- Lei Zhang (Zhejiang University)
The draft Technical Program is available now.
If you need an official invitation letter, please chick the button below.
IMCO 2020/2021 is calling for proposal. If you want to know more, please chick the following button.
Good news! Extended abstracts are EI indexed and will be published by Springer Nature as the book series after review. Oral/poster papers are specially WELCOMED! To know more, please click here.
Over 400 abstract have been received. The offer of acceptance is releasing. There is a few vacancy for poster/oral presentation. Please submit your paper as soon as possible.
Subscript WeChat® “IMCO 2019 HK”, to get the most update information
Flyer of IMCO2019
Submission deadline: 30 June 2019
IMCO 2019 continues a series of Conferences that provide a forum to promote scientific exchange and foster closer networks and collaborative ties between leading international optics and micro/nanofluidics researchers across cutting-edge research fields. Topics range from fundamental research to its applications in chemistry, physics, biology, materials and medicine. All the interdisciplinary topics and related aspects of Optofluidics are of interest in the conference such as micro/nanofluidics, optical devices and systems, plasmonics and metamaterial, biochemical sensors, imaging and display, fabrication and integration, energy and environment.
Abstract Submission Deadline
15 May 2019
31 March 2019
Accept Notification (If the abstract submitted before April)
5 April 2019
Early-bird registration Deadline
21 April 2019
Getting Name badge /and on-site registration
14 (pm) – 17 June 2019
Optofluidics 2019 Conference Date
15-17 June 2019
There are the Guide to Abstract Submission.