1.1 Guideline for Poster Presentation
- Your poster must correspond to the title and content of the abstract you submitted.
- The poster boards canaccommodate posters up to 1m wide to 2m high and the recommended poster size is 84cm wide and 120cm high.
- The adhesive tape will be provided to put up the respective poster.
- Your poster number (i.e. P-021) will be allocated at the display panel.
- Remove your poster immediately at the close of the poster session.
- There will be NO printing service available at the conference venue. It is highly recommended to print your poster in advance.
1.2 Notes for Poster Presentation
- Venue: Grand Ballroom I of Crowne Plaza Hotel, Kowloon East
- Session time: 16 June pm
- Please mount your poster when you getting your name badge.
- Authors should be present during the poster session for discussion.
- Best Poster Awards will be announced in the closing ceremony at the end of the conference.
1.3 List Of Paper
|Paper ID (* is hidden for security)||Tittle||First Authors||Sesstion|